3D print flexible, soft-touch models
With Rubber-like PolyJet photopolymers, you can simulate rubber with different levels of hardness, elongation and tear resistance. Gray, black, white and translucent, Rubber-like material enables you to simulate a very wide variety of finished products, from soft-grip handles to footwear. You can also add color to the mix for exceptional final-product realism.
Create realistic prototypes to test and verify any design that includes rubber.
Simulate soft-touch coatings, nonslip surfaces, rubber surrounds or overmolding. Test and verify grips, pulls, handles, gaskets or footwear. A range of Rubber-like and Digital Materials let you zero in on exactly the elastomer properties you need.
PRODUCE SOFT, FLEXIBLE PROTOTYPESor multi-material prototypes that require shock absorption, vibration dampening or a non-slip surface:
- TangoPlus (Shore 27A)
- TangoBlackPlus (Shore 27A)
- Agilus30 (Shore 30A)
- Agilus30 Black (Shore 30A)
THE AGILUS30 FAMILY PROVIDESsuperior tear-resistance, elongation at break and rubber-like texture. It’s ideal for advanced design verification and functional testing.
- Simulate a variety of elastomers by combining rigid and flexible materials.
- Combine Tango or Agilus30 with Rigur for greater toughness and a range of Shore A values from 27 to 95.
- Combine Tango or Agilus30 with Digital ABS for greater durability and a range of Shore A values from 27 to 95.
No matter what industry you come from, Advanced Engineering is changing the way 3D printing is done. Through highly accurate, cost-effective and time-efficient processes, we deliver the best designs to fit your needs.
HAVE AN IDEA OR QUESTIONS?
DO YOU HAVE A DESIGN FILE READY TO GO?