Hundreds of composite materials created on-the-fly
A Digital Material is the result of combining two or three PolyJet photopolymers in specific concentrations and microstructures to create a composite material with hybrid characteristics. All possible combinations are preconfigured and selectable in Objet Studio Software to ensure predictable, repeatable results.
Create prototypes with a wide range of physical properties, colors and tones. Digital Materials empower you to bring your designs to life with realistic colors and textures faster than ever before.
- Simulate a variety of elastomers by combining rigid and flexible materials.
- Use Rigur as your rigid material for greater toughness and a range of Shore D values from 76 to 84.
- Use clear, flexible TangoPlus to vary translucency and flexibility.
- Use opaque, flexible TangoBlack to vary shade and flexibility.
- Use VeroClear to vary color intensity and translucency.
- Use Digital ABS as your rigid material for greater durability and a range of Shore A values from 27 to 95.
- Mimic standard plastics by combining materials with greater heat resistance and superior toughness to form Digital ABS.
- 3D print cost-effective injection molds for prototypes and pilot runs.
- 3D print tough jigs and fixtures that can be replaced on-demand.
No matter what industry you come from, Advanced Engineering is changing the way 3D printing is done. Through highly accurate, cost-effective and time-efficient processes, we deliver the best designs to fit your needs.
HAVE AN IDEA OR QUESTIONS?
DO YOU HAVE A DESIGN FILE READY TO GO?